Cheryl Kerkin's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just watched the film 'Girl who Kicked the Hornet's nest'. I was gripped! Are the ot…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 25, 2011 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've read the whole series of Jean Sasson's books, ghost written for a feminist, reb…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 25, 2011 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"As I put above, in my longer post, I recommend 'A Walk in the Woods', about his atte…"

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hi Vitomama, I too have recently finished 'Infidel'. It was, in it's truest sense, a…"

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ah, Ros and Russ, just discovered 'In a Sunburnt Country' is indeed Bill Bryson and…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 24, 2011 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I am reading the Moral Landscape now. I went to a talk/discussion he gave in London…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 24, 2011 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"What a great subject, I love talking books!! I'll endorse praise of Phillip Pullman'…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 22, 2011 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"It's hard to rise above this kind of crap. I look on it as observing some strange at…"

Cheryl Kerkin replied May 10, 2011 to This frustrates me...

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by CK

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service