Humble Pie's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Honey dew is actually not really as vile as the fact that it comes from bug bums wou…"

Humble Pie replied Aug 14, 2013 to God Weeps

8 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks booklover. That's what my partner and I said, too. When we brought him home i…"

Humble Pie replied Jul 9, 2013 to Alright, Internet. I know you love cats....

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I think it's actually looking up.  Like I said, he's made an incredible recovery in…"

Humble Pie replied Jul 7, 2013 to Alright, Internet. I know you love cats....

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Scars or otherwise, you should see the video.  He is rebounding well.  He is actuall…"

Humble Pie replied Jul 7, 2013 to Alright, Internet. I know you love cats....

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Hmmm... I wonder if COX 3 isn't as useless as they are telling us.  Perhaps it has a…"

Humble Pie replied Apr 17, 2013 to Existential dread -take Tylenol

7 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Same reason we chase skaters out of public places.  Not because of the nuisance to p…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 30, 2013 to Houston's law against molesting garbage containers

10 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Mr. Cline has a lot of good stuff to share. I don't think he gets enough credit as a…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 24, 2013 to Is Easter a Christian or Pagan Holiday? Unpacking the Pagan Elements of Easter

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Damn, that's what those are for?  I am going to start protesting third armrests wher…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 23, 2013 to Houston's law against molesting garbage containers

10 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Unfortunately, this article is about as legit as Harold Camping's prophecies about t…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 19, 2013 to Immunity for Pope?

11 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Actually, now that you word it that way, it reminds me a little of this book, which…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 7, 2013 to Bucking previous trends, survey finds growth of the religiously unaffiliated slowing

40 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service