Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy for you."

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied Feb 14 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

13 Mar 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well."

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied Feb 14 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

13 Mar 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Rather Outspoken" is on my list.  Thanks.  In New Zealand and Australia, Aljazzera…"

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied May 29, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Just recently on Facebook I pushed the "like" button on some inspirational and posit…"

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied May 17, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'll have to find a hard copy of the moose as it doesn't seem to be a Kindle offerin…"

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied May 17, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I just looked at Shantaram and have added it to my Audible Wish List. Sounds like bo…"

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've not read anything by Stephen Hawking. He's so brilliant. Does he write in terms…"

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Under the Banner of Heaven was a good, but disturbing read on many levels. Makes you…"

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've done a lot of reading in the last year. Thought it might be a good time to refr…"

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied May 16, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Congratulations to you too, Patricia.  One out of six women gets breast cancer.  Eve…"

Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ replied May 10, 2012 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

13 Mar 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service