Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,309)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Not if they stay in your pocket or purse, as mine do."

Grinning Cat replied Sep 23 to Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6

8 Sep 23
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Think of it as improving the gene pool... the missionaries would get a Darwin Award,…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 3 to what boobs are good for

84 Sep 5
Reply by Larry

"Signed, also. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! The petition asks the UN to a…"

Grinning Cat replied May 29 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yup! Related: Jim Huber asking bible-thumpers how they dare question their god's dec…"

Grinning Cat replied May 9 to ...And What If I'm Wrong?

11 May 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"On the YouTube page you can see a very rough, machine-generated transcript. A couple…"

Grinning Cat replied May 9 to ...And What If I'm Wrong?

11 May 28
Reply by Michael Penn

"This is not a tiny man riding a woman's back. There are more uncanny tricks of align…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 4 to Surreal, I haz it

76 Aug 6
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"A direct link to see the article on a single page: http://www.alternet.org/tea-party…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 2 to Telling atheists to leave.....

2 Apr 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"One of many keepers from the video: "God's alleged in-group, so certain, so lustful,…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 16 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Indeed! (I listened to it in the car earlier today, courtesy of listentoyoutube.com…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 14 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That looks like a strong (unguessable) scheme, IF nobody gets hold of your card or t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 26 to Password security

20 Mar 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service