Atheist Nexus Logo

Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,736)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"The hymnal uses Metaphysical Storage™, storing the hymns "in the cloud, with the ang…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 10 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"I almost stopped the video there, too! Turns out the ad is a parody, and I enjoyed i…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 10 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"And now we know why the vertebrate eye is wired backwards! If you're put off by the…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 9 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'll second that!!!  I didn't see the movie, but read Margaret Atwood's book, which…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 22 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thank you for sharing this! The video contains a concise summary of Stephen Kim's me…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 20 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Jaclyn Glenn and Eric Schwartz sing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Mythmas" The lyr…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26, 2014 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

41 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"Another version: "Gopher Tuna" "

Grinning Cat replied Nov 26, 2014 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

41 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"An acquaintance pointed out that the refrain is something of a soramimi -- lyrics "m…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 24, 2014 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

41 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"I sometimes listen to the BBC World Service, available here after midnight on public…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 24, 2014 to Aljam

4 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but here's a filksong I picked up yesterday…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 22, 2014 to Secular and Reclaimed Winter Holiday Songs

41 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service