Pat's Discussions (2,472)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, as always, words of wisdom."

Pat replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Congratulations! And, job well done!"

Pat replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Likewise. Signed."

Pat replied May 29 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Good luck. Hope it hits the paper."

Pat replied May 27 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Luara, unfortunately, you entirely miss the point. You're comparing oranges to ball…"

Pat replied May 27 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This site, yes. But then again, this site is restricted for atheists, to discuss iss…"

Pat replied May 23 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Really!? And your evidence for that assertion is...? I don't see public atheists pla…"

Pat replied May 23 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"While you have addressed his use of the term 'scorn', I would humbly suggest this. a…"

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"FFRF wants to use my photo, they have my permission."

Pat replied May 19 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Me, I'm going with penne rigata. Like a good idea, it holds the sauce well."

Pat replied Apr 11 to Poem - "Oh, Wait..."

8 Apr 27
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service