Richard Goscicki's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the point.  With low intelligence, he shouldn’t be such a hero and role model…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 22, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Fun just to comtemplate, Steph.  OK, here's a poser for you.  How is Tim going to ra…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 21, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

"He knows it's all a game, and he'll milk it for every penny he can while he's on top…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 21, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

"Beautiful reply, Cat.  Your first line is certainly a big part of it.  The Ginsberg…"

49 Aug 22, 2012

"Cat, "At least he shaved that tacky pubic hair off his chin for the photo shoot." I…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 20, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

"What is the Ark of the Covenant anyway.  Is it anything like Noah's Ark? "

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 17, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

"Thanks, Cat.  Fun reply.  Did you catch the line about exciting, come from behind vi…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 16, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

" “the above photo strikes me as gay eroticism,”   Damn, I knew there was something d…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 16, 2012 to Tim Tebow Strikes Jesus Pose for GQ Magazine

49 Aug 22, 2012

"I find this photo disturbing for some reason.  There’re so many people hung up in th…"

49 Aug 22, 2012

"Good one, James.  After that crucifix photo his only logical sequel is to ask to be…"

49 Aug 22, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service