James M. Martin's Discussions (2,602)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I struggled with similar material, only mine was to be a vehicle for Bill Maher. I s…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 8 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

11 Apr 10
Reply by Plinius

"Not surprising. When one is ethical and/or moral for the sake of being so, having re…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 2 to Telling atheists to leave.....

2 Apr 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"While I don't much like small dogs, I also don't like people who abuse them, second…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 22 to Saving Number 90 - From Seth Andrews (The Thinking Atheist)

6 Mar 27
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"That woman is a tool of Satan."

James M. Martin replied Jan 8 to Betty Bowers - The DOs and DON'Ts of PRAYER

6 Jan 24
Reply by booklover

"I recognize that egg.It is a zebra egg. That explains the dark and white bands inter…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 15, 2013 to It’s no yoke! Odd egg discovered in Fordingbridge

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great lady.  Loved her answer to Wolfie."

James M. Martin replied Nov 3, 2013 to Rebecca Vitsmun: I'm Actually An Atheist " (The Thinking Atheist)

29 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"I have a friend who has trouble sleeping on account of years of alcohol abuse.  He u…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12, 2013 to Has anyone successfully solved chronic sleep deprivation?

30 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I should think the answer is more than obvious.  During one of the presidential deba…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 5, 2013 to Who's More Pro-Sciencea Republicans Or Democrats? - Neil Degrasse Tyson

8 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"President Carter's statement can be interpreted two ways, and neither of them involv…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 19, 2013 to Positive View of Secular Governments

9 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Funny your should post this the day after I saw Anthony Bourdain's Sunday night prog…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16, 2013 to Holy shit! - Much holy water contaminated with fecal bacteria

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service