James M. Martin's Discussions (2,901)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

""

James M. Martin replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wonder if you have seen the movie, Nightmare Alley, directed by Edmund Goulding, a T…"

James M. Martin replied May 19 to This made me laugh......

7 May 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Great song, great group. I saw them live once at a popular Hollywood venue where the…"

James M. Martin replied May 2 to Jefferson Airplane - "Comin' Back to Me"

2 May 3
Reply by Plinius

"Descartes had a tragic failure of nerve toward the end of his life. He made a wager.…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 22 to Descartes' OTHER Job

4 Apr 23
Reply by Luara

"I struggled with similar material, only mine was to be a vehicle for Bill Maher. I s…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 8 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"Not surprising. When one is ethical and/or moral for the sake of being so, having re…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 2 to Telling atheists to leave.....

2 Apr 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

"While I don't much like small dogs, I also don't like people who abuse them, second…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 22 to Saving Number 90 - From Seth Andrews (The Thinking Atheist)

9 Jul 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That woman is a tool of Satan."

James M. Martin replied Jan 8 to Betty Bowers - The DOs and DON'Ts of PRAYER

6 Jan 24
Reply by booklover

"I recognize that egg.It is a zebra egg. That explains the dark and white bands inter…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 15, 2013 to It’s no yoke! Odd egg discovered in Fordingbridge

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great lady.  Loved her answer to Wolfie."

James M. Martin replied Nov 3, 2013 to Rebecca Vitsmun: I'm Actually An Atheist " (The Thinking Atheist)

29 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service