Chris G's Discussions (555)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been watching documentaries about economic theory lately.This one is interestin…"

Chris G replied Dec 7, 2013 to Dreams

5 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"It took a long time, but I finally got my family to stop exchanging xmas presents. T…"

Chris G replied Nov 20, 2013 to The Perfect Thanksgiving Prayer - Betty Bowers

11 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"Betty Bowers, might add: The only way Thanksgiving could be better is if Black Frida…"

Chris G replied Nov 20, 2013 to The Perfect Thanksgiving Prayer - Betty Bowers

11 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"How did the economic theory between the two parties get mingled with literalistic bi…"

Chris G replied Oct 5, 2013 to Who's More Pro-Sciencea Republicans Or Democrats? - Neil Degrasse Tyson

8 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I'd argue that Clinton had a Republican Congress while Bush had a Democratic congres…"

Chris G replied Oct 1, 2013 to Who's More Pro-Sciencea Republicans Or Democrats? - Neil Degrasse Tyson

8 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"My neighbor has brain cancer and is going through chemo. Thanks for the reminder Joa…"

Chris G replied Sep 16, 2013 to Next time you're in hospital

5 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"It doesn't really hurt, it just aches at the point of entry and up the arm until the…"

Chris G replied Sep 15, 2013 to Next time you're in hospital

5 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"Interesting article Ruth. The last time I was in the hospital I complained in the r…"

Chris G replied Sep 14, 2013 to Next time you're in hospital

5 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"It's difficult to understand why it took so long for plate tectonics to catch on. I…"

Chris G replied Aug 3, 2013 to Earth 100 Million Years From Now

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Don't you think the huge list of names at the end of this video were the singers?  i…"

Chris G replied Jul 12, 2013 to Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir 4 - Fly to Paradise

6 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
5 minutes ago
Darren Taggart posted a video

Ken Comfort on Internet Humour

Dealing with so-called Internet Online "Humour" from misinformed atheists.
34 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
43 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Things That Make You Go Hmmm . . . (Humor)
49 minutes ago
Profile IconBradley Prickett, Relaxed Atheist and anneshathaways joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction, Study Finds in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
1 hour ago
Joe added 3 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Rick Springfield replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud liked WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud liked Donald R Barbera's blog post Nipples, Nipples, Nipples
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service