Brent Feeney's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"My brother and I do the holiday thing with the family as well, though we do it more…"

Brent Feeney replied on Friday to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

26 on Friday
Reply by Brent Feeney

"Thanks for reading David's commentary Ruth. I can see where you're coming from re: S…"

Brent Feeney replied May 1 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"Three years' growth?!? *LOL* You win the A/N Understatement of the Month award!!! I…"

Brent Feeney replied Apr 28 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"My pleasure Jeff. =)  It's been out for about a year now, IIRC - it was making the r…"

Brent Feeney replied Apr 28 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"@ Plinius: I don't think so personally. The ending does have some hope, though, I'll…"

Brent Feeney replied Apr 9 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"Stockwell Day, that was the guy. Doesn't he have some sort of position in the Harper…"

Brent Feeney replied Apr 8 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"It scared me as well Patricia. And I have no doubt that there are those in Canada -…"

Brent Feeney replied Apr 8 to Curious: Has anyone read the novel "Christian Nation"?

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"Yes I am James, *very* well aware of Hagee. The guy's as arrogant as anyone. Remembe…"

20 May 17
Reply by Craigart14

"My pleasure! =)  Things are going well at this end too. Took mom to lunch last week…"

Brent Feeney replied Jun 19, 2013 to A tribute to my father

13 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Brent Feeney

"Just wanted to give everyone an update: My twin brother (who's not a member here -  …"

Brent Feeney replied Jun 17, 2013 to A tribute to my father

13 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Brent Feeney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service