Atheist Nexus Logo

Loren Miller's Discussions (8,294)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"The internet is where religion goes to die.-- Thunderf00tIt may take a while, tens o…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 29 to The FLDS Cult Is Unraveling

3 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yeah ... they don't work worth a good dump, do they?"

Loren Miller replied Feb 14 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"Truth be told, I turned off the video after the vignette with Richard Dawkins!  I'll…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, I hate those ads, too ... which is why I'm glad I have Adblock Plus!  NO ADS!"

Loren Miller replied Feb 10 to You'll NEVER Guess Who Just Showed Up on Mr. Deity!!!

11 Feb 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"[chuckle]  "I'll pray for you" ... MY ASS!  Who sez atheists don't help out?  Rock o…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 6 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm sorry to hear it, Patricia.  I've read some other comments regarding shipping ou…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 6 to Seth Andrews' New Book, "Sacred Cows" (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Feb 6
Reply by Patricia

"Don't know what to tell you, Patricia.  I did mine through my Roadrunner account and…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 6 to Seth Andrews' New Book, "Sacred Cows" (The Thinking Atheist)

7 Feb 6
Reply by Patricia

"Wow, that's outstanding, though I can't say that I'm surprised.  Seth Andrews is abo…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 5 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"I care less about Duvall (a great actor, IMHO) than I do the scenario which THT pain…"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ummm ... how about HELL, NO!!!"

Loren Miller replied Jan 21 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service