Loren Miller's Discussions (7,671)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"Signed."

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to change.org

6 Jul 16
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Patricia, none of the links in your text are "hot."  You might want to check your so…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 16 to change.org

6 Jul 16
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Caca del toro?!?  That's a real goodie, Joan!  [chuckle!]"

Loren Miller replied Jun 27 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"You BROKE the petition?!?  Shame on you!!!  [chuckle!]"

Loren Miller replied Jun 17 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"While I will admit to having talked considerable trash around A|N for the past 4-1/2…"

Loren Miller replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Long since done, Michael.  We'll see what comes of it."

Loren Miller replied May 30 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Molto grazie, Pat.  Your support, along with the rest of A|N, is greatly appreciated…"

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good luck. Hope it hits the paper.-- PatWell ... seems that it did!  From this morni…"

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And I heard this afternoon from the PD, asking to verify my identity so that they ca…"

Loren Miller replied May 27 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well, for better or worse, I just submitted my rebuttal to the PD, with a couple min…"

Loren Miller replied May 23 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service