Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,297)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

" Gandalf, I am so glad you touched based with me and shared your story of being a ca…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 29 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gwaithmir, your lovely note encourages me. Help me remember where we met. Your name…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 22 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Great Discussion topic, as usual, Loren!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to "How can I be Happy?" Narrated by: Stephen Fry (SkeptiSketch)

9 Mar 21
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree, Faircloth offers a responsible approach to living as a non-believer without…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to Science, Atheism & the Joyful Life -- by Sean Faircloth, Richard Dawkins Foundation

6 Apr 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I deeply respect this man and his thinking. A man worthy of hearing. Thanks Loren. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 13 to Five Stupid Things About Fundamentalist Christianity - Steve Shives

3 Mar 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nor I. I like it just fine up here in the mountains. "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 9 to At the dawn of the 22nd century, many of the world's cities lie partially submerged due to rising sea levels.

4 Mar 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The imagined future floating city looks attractive, until the reality of the vulnera…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 9 to At the dawn of the 22nd century, many of the world's cities lie partially submerged due to rising sea levels.

4 Mar 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Derek, good news about your non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has been defeated. You endured an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 7 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

14 13 hours ago
Reply by Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ

"Oh jeez! You are correct! "one wonders if we're getting value for our money." Well,…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 14 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

14 13 hours ago

"I, too, am a breast cancer survivor and this Atheist Nexus team walked with me throu…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 14 to Are you battling cancer or a cancer survivor?

14 13 hours ago

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service