Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom Sarbec let us believe, for our satisfaction, that atheists have higher IQ, I hav…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 31, 2012 to Atheism and IQ

41 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"Sandi, Are you trying to bait me? Anyway, the answer may not be very far from you!!"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 27, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"To thy self be true" Clarence Dember Nothing could be truer than this.  "

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 27, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Dogly Atheism always  scores over all religions, whether they are theistic or atheis…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 26, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Napoleon Bonaparte Your observations are limited in scope. Sanskrit is a beautiful l…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 26, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"The Big Blue Frog During the last 3-4 years, I have read the Indian epic Mahabharata…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 25, 2012 to The truth of crucification.

26 Feb 2, 2012

"John D You know John that every man is tempted by a woman, but there is no problem t…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 25, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Dogly You are absolutely correct. The Jain monks also cover their nose and face to s…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 25, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"In the recent past, Indian Space Reasearch Organisation (ISRO) had sent some baloons…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 25, 2012 to I'm not an atheist until I accept my blue-green algae (pond scum) ancestors.

28 Jan 25, 2012

"Dogly, Eastern philosophy/religion has as its basic principle AHIMSA.  Do no harm. …"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 24, 2012 to Are There Atheistic Moral Standards?:

50 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
5 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
9 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
17 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
22 minutes ago
26 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
28 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior in the group Atheist News
29 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Parenting Little Heathens
40 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
52 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
54 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Luara's discussion Proof of god(s)
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service