Clarence Dember's Discussions (508)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"When countries could have 3 crops of hemp for biomass; elites would rather hedge wit…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 14, 2011 to Land grabs to escalate hunger

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by John D

"Too much financing only benefits the financier."

Clarence Dember replied Jun 14, 2011 to Do you see health care peing provided as a for profit buisness or as a not for profit agency?

64 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Doctors versus Lawyers. It seems the customers (patients) will be watching the chips…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 13, 2011 to Do you see health care peing provided as a for profit buisness or as a not for profit agency?

64 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Salmon broiled on a Greek salad lotsa. raw onions. A bottle of Becks. Black plain co…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 9, 2011 to Fave food and drink; pull up a chair.

6 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Alice

"A compound fracture is life altering. I'm glad it happened where help was accessible…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 7, 2011 to CABIN FEVER a/k/a sheer frustration

4 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"...I'm still here."

Clarence Dember replied Jun 7, 2011 to Being ignored by strangers can cause a strong harmful reaction

32 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alayna

"I think Part of my early flame out came from the jackasses who searched my name when…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 7, 2011 to Being ignored by strangers can cause a strong harmful reaction

32 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alayna

"Creationism and it's proponents improperly use nouns as open ended entities with no…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 5, 2011 to Creation is the finger that points to God

12 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"The term homeopathy has to do with taking a small amount of the thing that causes a…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 4, 2011 to What is the difference between homeopathy and home remedies?

35 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Worrall Travel Rs - Roz and Russ

"Climate change is cyclical and ultimately on the geological, solar and galactic time…"

Clarence Dember replied Jun 3, 2011 to Climate Change

13 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Richard C Brown

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service