Natalie A Sera's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"We don't. I just use commas where they feel appropriate to me, and I don't give  rat…"

Natalie A Sera replied Aug 24, 2013 to Web slang

112 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"I couldn't understand the words. Do you have a transcript?"

Natalie A Sera replied Aug 23, 2013 to Web slang

112 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"That's a perfect example of prescriptionist vs. descriptionist dictionaries. Some pe…"

Natalie A Sera replied Aug 23, 2013 to Web slang

112 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"So sorry for the people who are suffering. And too bad they can't see that Islamism…"

Natalie A Sera replied May 26, 2013 to Two years of Egypt's Muslilm Brotherhood rule

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"Well, I like the mouse. The other stuff leaves me cold. Used to be the tradition in…"

Natalie A Sera replied May 11, 2013 to Carved shell jewelry

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I have exactly no patience with conspiracy hawkers. I think they're pretty stupid, e…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 18, 2013 to Top Marathon Bombing Conspiracy Tweets

5 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Years ago, I spent 5 summers working on making a series of Esperanto lesson films. A…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 15, 2013 to Mantis Shrimp solves Rubik's Cube

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"It's obviously PLAYING with the cube, but there is no sign of it actually turning th…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 14, 2013 to Mantis Shrimp solves Rubik's Cube

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Natalie A Sera

"Exactly what the Wiccan year is. Except that they have euphonious names like Beltane…"

Natalie A Sera replied Apr 1, 2013 to Proposed Atheist Solar Wheel of the Year in Northern Hemisphere

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There is obviously NO limit to stupidity! The issue is how do we manage to live in a…"

Natalie A Sera replied Mar 28, 2013 to Ten Banned Books

18 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
2 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
3 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
11 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
13 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
13 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
14 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
18 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Stephen Gunn's discussion FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
23 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
23 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
25 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service