Natalie A Sera's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I get your point. The lower right picture is pretty similar to hers, and you're…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 16, 2013 to It’s no yoke! Odd egg discovered in Fordingbridge

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's just what I was going to mention. The woodgrain on the tabletop in the Salisb…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 16, 2013 to It’s no yoke! Odd egg discovered in Fordingbridge

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Don't worry about it Joan. YOU are the result of a heterozygote, although I'm pretty…"

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Or whether it's a scam: have you ever seen an egg with wood grain on it? (Little ske…"

Natalie A Sera replied Dec 15, 2013 to It’s no yoke! Odd egg discovered in Fordingbridge

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Reminds me of the Facebook meme: The top shows a nice, white, well-off family claspi…"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 19, 2013 to The Perfect Thanksgiving Prayer - Betty Bowers

11 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"But in my case, while I'm thankful to my deceased parents and others who helped me a…"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 19, 2013 to The Perfect Thanksgiving Prayer - Betty Bowers

11 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"Is it possible to be thankful for what I am lucky enough to have (and much of it IS…"

11 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Chris G

"They didn't look evil or ugly or alien to me; just grotesquely disproportionate. And…"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 15, 2013 to Optical Illusions

60 on Sunday
Reply by sk8eycat

"For me, they both move. I don't know if it's from astigmatism, because I DO have tha…"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 15, 2013 to Optical Illusions

60 on Sunday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Just reread this thread, since Joan posted something new. And thinking about the fac…"

Natalie A Sera replied Nov 10, 2013 to Susan Blackmore has lost it!

47 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service