Atheist Nexus Logo

Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,931)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad to hear that good news. A few years ago, I read Jon Krakauer's book "Under…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 29 to The FLDS Cult Is Unraveling

3 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I love this series.  It was the largest, or one of the largest factors in my becomin…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 14 to Richard Dawkins, Growing Up in the Universe

2 Mar 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Loren.  I watched this with enjoyment yesterday morning, and like you, though…"

Idaho Spud replied Jan 21 to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

20 Feb 6
Reply by Loren Miller

"Mormons are big on genealogy.  My mother loves it, and is very good at it.  I enjoy…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 26, 2014 to Finding Your Roots

9 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Chris G

"Donald, my guess is that evolution has made most of us attracted to the opposite sex…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 13, 2014 to Granddaughters

6 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Nice Deidre.  In my daydreams, I see my house at the end of that covered path."

Idaho Spud replied Oct 29, 2014 to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

37 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Deidre

"No, I don't celebrate the holidays.  Never was big on celebrations of any kind.   I…"

Idaho Spud replied Oct 6, 2014 to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

37 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Deidre

"I've never left my key lying around because I remember watching TV shows and movies…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 22, 2014 to Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I stare at the lower most of the 4 small black dots for 30 seconds to a minute, then…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 22, 2014 to Optical Illusions

64 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"Stare at the center for a minute, then look away.  It's the Great Googa Mooga! "

Idaho Spud replied Jul 30, 2014 to Optical Illusions

64 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service