Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,543)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Mormons are big on genealogy.  My mother loves it, and is very good at it.  I enjoy…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 26 to Finding Your Roots

9 Dec 15
Reply by Chris G

"Donald, my guess is that evolution has made most of us attracted to the opposite sex…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 13 to Granddaughters

6 Nov 15
Reply by Donald R Barbera

"Nice Deidre.  In my daydreams, I see my house at the end of that covered path."

Idaho Spud replied Oct 29 to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

37 Nov 11
Reply by Deidre

"No, I don't celebrate the holidays.  Never was big on celebrations of any kind.   I…"

Idaho Spud replied Oct 6 to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

37 Nov 11
Reply by Deidre

"I've never left my key lying around because I remember watching TV shows and movies…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 22 to Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6

8 Sep 23
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I stare at the lower most of the 4 small black dots for 30 seconds to a minute, then…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 22 to Optical Illusions

64 Sep 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"Stare at the center for a minute, then look away.  It's the Great Googa Mooga! "

Idaho Spud replied Jul 30 to Optical Illusions

64 Sep 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"Talking with people about similar interests makes me happy. Getting off my derriere…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 25 to 10 HAPPINESS HACKS: BACKED BY SCIENCE

8 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Interesting.  It appears to be a sculpture/painting."

Idaho Spud replied Jul 3 to Optical Illusions

64 Sep 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"Signed."

Idaho Spud replied May 30 to Human Rights for Atheists, Agnostics and Secularists

11 Jun 27
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service