Plinius's Discussions (722)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwELUsBxYQ Just finished the book by James Bowen abo…"

Plinius replied Dec 18, 2013 to We systematically confuse fleeting gratification with real joy or lasting happiness.

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Thanks Joan, and I send hugs for you and for many more people who taught me and warm…"

Plinius replied Dec 17, 2013 to We systematically confuse fleeting gratification with real joy or lasting happiness.

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"You were right to cry, it's so painful to have to go back after someone gives you th…"

Plinius replied Dec 16, 2013 to We systematically confuse fleeting gratification with real joy or lasting happiness.

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Thank you, Joan! With the more advanced students I started some time ago to give the…"

Plinius replied Dec 12, 2013 to We systematically confuse fleeting gratification with real joy or lasting happiness.

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Joan, can I use part of your tekst for my students? I'l have to simplify it a bit, b…"

Plinius replied Dec 12, 2013 to We systematically confuse fleeting gratification with real joy or lasting happiness.

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I love that clan feeling, even if the ´clan´ I live in is very small. And there's ou…"

32 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Thanks Patricia, this is another tekst I'm going to use for my lessons. The "No nati…"

Plinius replied Dec 11, 2013 to Yes I'm Canadian, but I'm posting this......

6 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"That goes down wonderfully with my first cup of coffee!"

Plinius replied Nov 23, 2013 to Religion Harms Society | David Silverman | Oxford Union

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It is! But don't try it at home! Husband once tried a walk like this to amuse our ca…"

Plinius replied Nov 17, 2013 to Japan's 'monkey runner' breaks four-legged sprint record – video

6 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I remember a post in which you told us about having cancer:  "well, it has been a ni…"

Plinius replied Nov 9, 2013 to I put my trust in my cancer fighting teams

11 Mar 30
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service