Plinius's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"not surveyed, I can guess on my own..."

Plinius replied Jul 13, 2012 to How green is your country?

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"I'm in a red area: city centre of a town that is famous for its jenever..."

Plinius replied Jul 11, 2012 to Do bars outnumber grocery stores where you live?

29 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by dr kellie

"It happens more often than you think. My father was named after a brother that died…"

Plinius replied Jul 10, 2012 to the cancer blessing

58 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"Under the xtian wording there is this attitude - now that I'm here I'll make the bes…"

Plinius replied Jul 2, 2012 to the cancer blessing

58 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"That looks very good, thank you Ruth!"

Plinius replied Jun 30, 2012 to Globe Town: interactive data worldwide

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"Read Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 - all about the need to misinform or uninform peo…"

Plinius replied Jun 27, 2012 to A Mormon Presidency agenda to scare the sh*t out of you

22 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"I feel the same Sk8eycat, tired because no one cares about anything outside their ow…"

Plinius replied Jun 26, 2012 to A Mormon Presidency agenda to scare the sh*t out of you

22 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"I wouldn't think you mean if you told her to grow up. And you don't even consider wh…"

Plinius replied Jun 18, 2012 to the cancer blessing

58 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"I like it very much, thanks for sharing!"

Plinius replied Jun 7, 2012 to And in the end.

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"I enjoyed Kazuo Ishiguru's Never let me go some years ago. At the time I wrote this…"

Plinius replied Jun 4, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service