Luara's Discussions (2,504)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hashimoto's is different from Graves disease.  For Graves disease they use a radioac…"

Luara replied Oct 22, 2013 to Has anyone successfully solved chronic sleep deprivation?

30 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I have Hashimoto's and I've had periods of hyperthyroidism because of it.  The hyper…"

Luara replied Oct 13, 2013 to Has anyone successfully solved chronic sleep deprivation?

30 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Luara

"It depends on what you like doing - there are waterfalls, a park at Mohonk where you…"

Luara replied Sep 2, 2013 to Labor Day - what are your plans?

19 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"The prosecutor's office is an incubator for criminal defense attorneys, there are lo…"

19 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"So why did you switch from being a prosecutor to criminal defense? I would think tha…"

19 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I'm spending the day at home except for a short bike ride out.  I've been staying at…"

19 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"teaching people to believe in the supernatural instead of what science has shown to…"

Luara replied May 3, 2013 to Spirituality

25 May 5, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"The price was being a conformist sheep I heard some Christians years ago, talking ab…"

25 May 5, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"ps To me the anti-religious feelings of ex-religious people here, speaks of the supp…"

25 May 5, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Yes, and sometimes religion makes people kinder to other people, gets them through d…"

25 May 5, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"
3 minutes ago
Plinius replied to Randall Smith's discussion Finding Your Roots in the group Hang With Friends
13 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"
14 minutes ago
booklover replied to James M. Martin's discussion Officer Who Shot Brown in Ferguson Might Not Be Playing With Full Deck, Saying He Was Assaulted by "Demon"
20 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
23 minutes ago
Plinius replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion This is the 1000th thread in the ORIGINS GROUP. Thank you everybody. in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Gail C. Rendle replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
33 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ermias Asfaw's blog post Another thought bubble ...
35 minutes ago
Nick Bottom replied to Randall Smith's discussion Finding Your Roots in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion Wandering Words in the group LINGUAPHILES & SESQUIPEDALIANS
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud liked Tom Sarbeck's discussion Wandering Words
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Randall Smith's discussion Finding Your Roots in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service