Pat's Discussions (2,639)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmmm, Mare Tranquillitatis. Can I phone in or email my reports. Been looking for a…"

Pat replied Jun 28, 2012 to US members, Do you live in a tornado zone?

25 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Southern Illinois here. On Leap Day this year, Harrisburg, Illinois, had an EF4 torn…"

Pat replied Jun 28, 2012 to US members, Do you live in a tornado zone?

25 Jul 1, 2012

"Point well taken. "

Pat replied May 31, 2012 to Rattlesnake Kills Pentecostal Pastor

44 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Actually, I'm kind of shocked he was bitten. I figured the snake would have extended…"

Pat replied May 31, 2012 to Rattlesnake Kills Pentecostal Pastor

44 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"I, too, saw Maher's interview with Rather last week. To me, one of the most salient…"

Pat replied May 24, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Just finished "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer.  A very good look at Mor…"

Pat replied May 17, 2012 to Have you read any good books lately? What's on your bookshelf?

118 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Not political, or religious vs. anti-religious. But, I've always liked it. "

Pat replied Apr 18, 2012 to What are your favorite bumper stickers?

12 Apr 19, 2012

"I did self-hypnosis. Was part of a medical experiment about those in a high stress s…"

Pat replied Apr 11, 2012 to Supernatural or Natural? Strange things our brains can do to us.

9 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Atheist Exile

"Carl. What matthew said."

Pat replied Apr 6, 2012 to We're less active than Atheist Community of Tulsa?

15 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Never paid any attention to her - one way or the other.  Don't really care about the…"

Pat replied Apr 3, 2012 to Whitney Houston

12 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Nerdlass

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
18 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
22 minutes ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
26 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
37 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
39 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
48 minutes ago
David Seidman replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Men not empathic partners in the group Feminist Atheists
1 hour ago
David Seidman replied to Rasheeda Nizam's discussion Religious Diversity
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Patricia's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service