Pat's Discussions (2,135)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not a psychologist or sociologist. However, I do have a degree in anthropology -…"

Pat replied Jan 28, 2013 to Compassion

8 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"And the Amish's religious beliefs prohibit them from putting reflectors on their bug…"

Pat replied Dec 28, 2012 to Hobby Lobby faces millions in fines for bucking Obamacare

7 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Unless the judge is a complete and absolute moron (which, I might add, is a distinct…"

Pat replied Dec 3, 2012 to Judge Orders Defendant to Attend Church (for Ten Years)

9 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"like Ike planned the D-Day invasion - I started laughing my rear end off, until I re…"

Pat replied Nov 15, 2012 to Early Black Friday Sales Starts turn Thanksgiving into Black Thursday

22 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by booklover

"You know, a movie sounds like a good idea that weekend. Maybe Lincoln."

Pat replied Nov 15, 2012 to What are your Thanksgiving plans?

42 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I'm glad you struck that one sentence, because it wasn't the stars that caused murde…"

Pat replied Nov 14, 2012 to What Jesus, Horus And Many Other Gods Had In Common

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Pat

"If humans create stories and tie them to some kind of gods, that can't be the work o…"

Pat replied Nov 14, 2012 to What Jesus, Horus And Many Other Gods Had In Common

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Pat

"No travelling here. Kids are grown and have moved very far away. Phone call yes. Nei…"

Pat replied Nov 14, 2012 to What are your Thanksgiving plans?

42 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Next time you hear a Christian refer to the Jewish zombie as the "Reason for the Sea…"

Pat replied Nov 14, 2012 to Early Black Friday Sales Starts turn Thanksgiving into Black Thursday

22 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I tend to go with sy8eycat on the issue of Puritans. They didn't come here to establ…"

Pat replied Nov 11, 2012 to Grrr... Roswatheist Discussion- kinda facepalm, eh?

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Roswatheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 minutes ago
Warren Jappe commented on Steve Shives's video
32 minutes ago
Warren Jappe posted a video

It's good to be anti-Islam

...but not anti-Muslim. Christians burned alive, beheaded, crucified and tortured to death http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/christians-are-being-bur...
47 minutes ago
Pat replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
50 minutes ago
Pat replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
58 minutes ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Steph S.'s discussion Noah movie religious controversy
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
3 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
3 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Chapters Eleven and Twelve - An Atheist Reads Simply Christian

The examination of N.T. Wright's Simply Christian continues with a look at Chapter Eleven: Worship, and Chapter Twelve: Prayer.
3 hours ago
booklover replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service