Pat's Discussions (2,708)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently, that was the problem in my first marriage. Her maiden name wasn't Stepfo…"

Pat replied on Wednesday to Seth Andrews' Rebuttal to "10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry" (The Thinking Atheist)

13 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Science is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never…"

Pat replied Jan 16 to Living in the Answers

13 Jan 18
Reply by Patricia

"Good for Canada and Canadians!!!"

Pat replied Jan 11 to Twin terrorists caught

7 Jan 11
Reply by Patricia

"A variation of Wheaties - Breakfast of Chimpanzees"

Pat replied Jan 2 to Betty Bowers Best of 2014

33 Jan 4
Reply by Loren Miller

"And to think. This Brazilian preacher isn't even a Catholic Priest. I'll bet the ord…"

Pat replied Jan 2 to Betty Bowers Best of 2014

33 Jan 4
Reply by Loren Miller

"Like I said, it's the thought that counts. The thought of her leaving you alone."

Pat replied Dec 10, 2014 to Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist)

23 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by booklover

"Mindy, I'm not so sure you would want to do this, but here's something you could sen…"

Pat replied Dec 10, 2014 to Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist)

23 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by booklover

"Was in the Adirondacks last autumn, on my way to Vermont. Some of the most beautiful…"

Pat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Local Color in the Neighborhood

27 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"No Randall, it doesn't make you bad. Or, if it does, I'm just as bad if not worse. I…"

Pat replied Oct 6, 2014 to Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season?

37 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Deidre

"Joan, as always, words of wisdom."

Pat replied May 30, 2014 to Nonbelievers signs aim to reduce stigma (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

37 May 30, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service