Gwaithmir's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose my favorite quote is by Thomas Paine:   "The world is my country, humanity…"

Gwaithmir replied Apr 10, 2012 to "Add another quote, and make it a gallon"-Captain Spaulding (aka Groucho Marx)

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"I think the high winds of the upper atmosphere would make such a structure impossibl…"

Gwaithmir replied Mar 17, 2012 to We already have the technology to send trains into space, at a fraction of the cost of rockets

13 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Christians are never more loving than when they love to hate."

Gwaithmir replied Mar 17, 2012 to Ugh. I responded to a fundies post on FB. I'm weak. ;)

44 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by John

"I once heard a woman say that if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrame…"

Gwaithmir replied Mar 12, 2012 to Ugh. I responded to a fundies post on FB. I'm weak. ;)

44 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by John

"Daylight Savings Time! This is the sort of thing we must come to expect when we take…"

Gwaithmir replied Mar 12, 2012 to Daylight Saving Time Health Risks

13 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Gwaithmir

"Maybe this explains why Hobbits in The Shire had properly proportioned ponies for ri…"

Gwaithmir replied Mar 3, 2012 to Earliest Horses Show Past Global Warming Affected Body Size of Mammals

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Gwaithmir

"I recall paying just over a dollar per gallon for gasoline in W. Massachusetts twent…"

Gwaithmir replied Mar 3, 2012 to Gas prices nudge $4/gallon

10 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Mrs.RB

"As a kid, I had to go through the whole Catholic indoctrination mill. I went to paro…"

Gwaithmir replied Feb 12, 2012 to Did losing a religion bring you one or more new freedoms? Did you adapt easily to them?

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Gwaithmir

""The human race has suffered for centuries and is still suffering from the mental di…"

Gwaithmir replied Feb 12, 2012 to What is it that drives Xian leaders to lie?

13 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Sandi

"My interest in the sciences was a major factor in my becoming an atheist. Most of my…"

Gwaithmir replied Dec 4, 2011 to Is it weird....

78 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service