Tony Carroll's Discussions (729)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, William. He sure had a way with expressing things. Wonder what the old deist…"

Tony Carroll replied Mar 31, 2012 to "Add another quote, and make it a gallon"-Captain Spaulding (aka Groucho Marx)

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Yeah, Jason. But I actually got to hear it from live, little old ladies. Something a…"

Tony Carroll replied Mar 30, 2012 to "Add another quote, and make it a gallon"-Captain Spaulding (aka Groucho Marx)

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Richard, total non-sequitor here, but it reminds me of a saying I heard growing up w…"

Tony Carroll replied Mar 30, 2012 to "Add another quote, and make it a gallon"-Captain Spaulding (aka Groucho Marx)

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"How true, my friend. How true. Great stuff here. Thanks."

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Roy, I think that might be from the almighty anonymous. Sounds like him."

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Heinlein. Great stuff. Was one of the people that opened my eyes when I was younger,…"

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Yeah, Loren. No holds barred, grab life and run with it. Squeeze every drop from it.…"

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Now that is one I never heard, but will go into my repetoire. Thank you for that, I…"

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Hey Jason. Nothing is ever cliche when it speaks to you and you connect, but I get t…"

40 May 1, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Hey everyone. Wanted to say welcome back. Richard, great new avatar."

Tony Carroll replied Mar 25, 2012 to I'm back from D.C.!

15 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service