The Flying Atheist's Discussions (591)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthony, it takes a very courageous person to put such strong personal emotions and…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 19, 2013 to Adjudicated mentally ill

14 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Angela

"Natalie, my sentiments exactly.  I have no patience for people, ESPECIALLY IN THE ME…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 18, 2013 to Top Marathon Bombing Conspiracy Tweets

5 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for letting us know.  He is in one of my favorite movies of all time, It's a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 13, 2013 to Winters Gone

7 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Haaa!!!   That is just the funniest!!!!   "

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 10, 2013 to Biblical Birthing Blasphemy

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I'm a big fan of Seth Andrews.  His videos and his weekly podcast are outstanding. …"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 5, 2013 to The Phone Call (The Thinking Atheist)

12 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

""Problem with Googled knowledge is that people usually don't have any knowlege of th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 26, 2013 to A Pakistani village marriage

31 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Joan, I'm not personally aware of each family situation that pertains to my many nei…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 25, 2013 to A Pakistani village marriage

31 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"The neighborhood in which I live in Chicago (Albany Park) has a fairly large Pakista…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 24, 2013 to A Pakistani village marriage

31 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Thank you so much for posting all the beautiful photos and giving us detailed inform…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 24, 2013 to A Pakistani village marriage

31 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"I know I'm just dreaming here, but wouldn't it be awesome if the Navy Seals stormed…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 18, 2013 to Immunity for Pope?

11 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
20 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
24 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
38 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
42 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
44 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service