Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,860)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Randy, yes, this kind of project is exactly what I need to have at this stage of lif…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Living in the forest

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I tried to post a message and could not get the cursor to show, nor could I cut and…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Living in the forest

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"France Declares All New Rooftops Must Be Topped With Plants Or Solar Panels "A new l…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Rooftop Gardens

20 Apr 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I had a conversation with Louie Schwartzberg after he released "Gratitude". We talke…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Fantastic Fungi - a film by Louie Schwartzberg

1 Mar 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The theory is, the animals eat the grass and fertilize the soil. This is a process t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Allan Savory: How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Please do, it needs strong criticism.  At the same time, I believe there is hope for…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Allan Savory: How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OH! I don't like that! I didn't catch those kinds of statements in the TED Talk. I d…"

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As well it should be! "

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, I always knew you were special and now, again, I see why, you think things thr…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 4 to Rooftop Gardens

20 Apr 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, that is a good comparison!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 3 to Yacouba Sawadogo, 'the man who stopped the desert'

2 Mar 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service