Little Name Atheist's Discussions (2,796)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"This time of year, if we leave our car out, we lock the doors. Otherwise, we might w…"

Little Name Atheist replied Aug 5, 2010 to Any fruits or veggies yet this summer?

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Figs (!). I've heard that figs can be grown in our Zone 5 if extraordinary measures…"

Little Name Atheist replied Aug 5, 2010 to Any fruits or veggies yet this summer?

3 Aug 5, 2010

"Thanks for posting this Daniel. I have seen the occasional insect stuck in the hairy…"

Little Name Atheist replied Jun 21, 2010 to Carnivorous petunias and potatoes - my garden eats meat, even though I dont!

1 Jun 21, 2010

"Thanks. I'll take copious notes and photos, and publish my findings here."

Little Name Atheist replied Jun 7, 2010 to Sweet Potatoes

4 Jun 7, 2010

"Would a wee pygmy pig become a pet? In Vermont, we have transfer stations (used to…"

Little Name Atheist replied Jun 7, 2010 to How can you be a cheap godless gardener?

54 May 24
Reply by Barbara Livingston

"Thanks! I'll have to check out the local Home Despot, as the Lowes is a packed lunch…"

Little Name Atheist replied Jun 7, 2010 to How can you be a cheap godless gardener?

54 May 24

"Local strawberries are in. My plants just went into the ground, so I won't have any…"

54 May 24

"Do you know what the optimal depth is? I have an old plastic storage box that I'm th…"

Little Name Atheist replied Jun 7, 2010 to Sweet Potatoes

4 Jun 7, 2010

"Wondering Willie/Wandering Jew/Tradescantia varieties are sold in the northern US as…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 21, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"Pansies are edible. They look great in salads, and can be preserved in sugar to use…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 21, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service