Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,985)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking at the yard today, looks like there is a lot of material headed for the comp…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 13 to Compost

8 on Monday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Sky thanks for the comment. I agree about having more control this way. My productiv…"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 11 to Potatoes. Growing the perfect food.

12 Oct 11
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan, I'm not so sophisticated!  I set the alarm to wake me up to take the photos! …"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 21 to Bunga Bakawali or Tan Hua (Epiphyllum oxypetallum)

13 Sep 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not as many flowers this year.  Unlike before, this year they bloomed at different n…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 21 to Bunga Bakawali or Tan Hua (Epiphyllum oxypetallum)

13 Sep 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"i get a oerferse joy from fall leaves, weeds, and trimmings. I look at them as a har…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 20 to Compost

8 on Monday
Reply by k.h. ky

"This was nice. I could not get tha sound to work on my tablet but i got the general…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 7 to Backyard Organic Garden

9 Oct 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very nice! He's more obanized and plans better than I do. I anted to get stuff start…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 7 to Backyard Organic Garden

9 Oct 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, here they are.  The compost ball looks like an old WW1 sea mine.  But it's pl…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 31 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

7 Oct 10
Reply by Sky God

"Joan your compost system is a bit like ours. Ninglikes gadgets so we slso have a com…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 27 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

7 Oct 10
Reply by Sky God

"Very interesting video.  I read about this before but didn't know the principles.  N…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 27 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

7 Oct 10
Reply by Sky God

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
34 minutes ago
jlaz replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
44 minutes ago
jlaz liked Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
46 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Ian Mason commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
2 hours ago
Gregory Phillip Dearth shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gregory Phillip Dearth posted a status
"One of my backers on my kickstarter for my book has volunteered to do a full edit of the work! Going to add some polish to the work."
2 hours ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
3 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
3 hours ago
roland707 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post How Did We Become a Society Suspicious of Science?
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service