Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,925)

Discussions Replied To (428) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, I'm not so sophisticated!  I set the alarm to wake me up to take the photos! …"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Bunga Bakawali or Tan Hua (Epiphyllum oxypetallum)

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not as many flowers this year.  Unlike before, this year they bloomed at different n…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Bunga Bakawali or Tan Hua (Epiphyllum oxypetallum)

13 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"i get a oerferse joy from fall leaves, weeds, and trimmings. I look at them as a har…"

Sentient Biped replied yesterday to Compost

4 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"This was nice. I could not get tha sound to work on my tablet but i got the general…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 7 to Backyard Organic Garden

7 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very nice! He's more obanized and plans better than I do. I anted to get stuff start…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 7 to Backyard Organic Garden

7 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, here they are.  The compost ball looks like an old WW1 sea mine.  But it's pl…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 31 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

6 Aug 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan your compost system is a bit like ours. Ninglikes gadgets so we slso have a com…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 27 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

6 Aug 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Very interesting video.  I read about this before but didn't know the principles.  N…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 27 to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

6 Aug 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Evans Bali Cherry from one nursery in Vt.  Maybe if I can find one on the West coast…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 24 to Evans Bali cherry

4 Aug 24
Reply by Don

"Don I haven't heard of that one before.  Ducking on it - like googling but I use duc…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 24 to Evans Bali cherry

4 Aug 24
Reply by Don

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
24 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
30 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
39 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
42 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
44 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
51 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service