amer chohan's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful Dallas, One can shed off tiredness of months by spending a little time the…"

amer chohan replied Mar 21, 2013 to The Marqueyssac Gardens

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"They look beautiful. Please post their pictures again when they get a little older.…"

amer chohan replied Mar 5, 2013 to New Babies Arrive

9 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Randall Smith

""

amer chohan replied Feb 22, 2013 to CATS vs BIRDS

25 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dominic Florio

"Joan, I am sorry for the non-responce. I am always overworked in office in winters.…"

amer chohan replied Feb 10, 2013 to Self-sowing plants that attract beneficial insects

15 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am sorry Joan, it is styrofoam sheet. Confusion occured because it is sold here in…"

amer chohan replied Feb 2, 2013 to Testing Seeds Makes Spring Feel Closer

20 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Johan, they are just home made boxes of thermople sheet of 15x20cm size. One 18 watt…"

amer chohan replied Feb 1, 2013 to Testing Seeds Makes Spring Feel Closer

20 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Many of the old things which looks  useless can be used in very purposeful manner. P…"

amer chohan replied Feb 1, 2013 to Garden Paradise In An Old Swimming Pool

3 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Beautiful Dominic, My area's main road is nearly a tree tunnel. Whenever I went long…"

amer chohan replied Jan 29, 2013 to 10 Most Beautiful Tree Tunnels

9 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"Realy creative neighbour dealing but I will still take Joan as a nice little lady."

amer chohan replied Jan 22, 2013 to CATS vs BIRDS

25 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dominic Florio

"Talking against the cats is a risky business Dominic. A few years ago I lost a good…"

amer chohan replied Jan 19, 2013 to CATS vs BIRDS

25 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dominic Florio

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
3 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
5 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
12 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
12 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
14 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
15 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
16 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
20 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Stephen Gunn's discussion FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
24 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
25 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service