Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,920)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Youth has its advantages, as does being an elder. Your hot food and shorts in winter…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 30 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Do your lips burn, your stomach churn and your external anal sphincter feel like it…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"WOW! You have picked some really hot peppers. I like Frank's Sauce for chicken wings…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He gave all his produce away, and encouraged them to grow their own.  I feel a littl…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26 to in abandoned lots, traffic medians, along curbs. Why? For fun, defiance, beauty, alternative to fast food!

4 Oct 10
Reply by Sky God

"I love oregano and have a very nice Greek one that does not get leggy. I'll send you…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Starting Spring Crops from Seed

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Welcome to the Bountiful Gardens Spring Newsletter Start seeds indoors Feb-March:tom…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 24 to Starting Spring Crops from Seed

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel and Spud, great article and inspiration to plant them. It's a bit early here.…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to Potatoes. Growing the perfect food.

12 Oct 11
Reply by Daniel W

"Sounds delicious!"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 22, 2013 to Godless Garden Cookery Book

6 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Iris psllida dalmatica is the fragrant iris that offers pleasant aromas as I walk th…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 19, 2013 to Growing orris roots in Italy. A beautiful tradition.

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A very lovely story of simple processes that makes beauty and other products. I like…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 18, 2013 to Growing orris roots in Italy. A beautiful tradition.

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service