Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,033)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"Tour of The Galaxy Garden, this link should work.  Jon Lomberg responded to my reque…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll have to do a little checking. ...Here is a site with instructions for homemade…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good question. I don't know. I do know that chewing bugs, squirrels, deer and rabbit…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Youth has its advantages, as does being an elder. Your hot food and shorts in winter…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 30 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Do your lips burn, your stomach churn and your external anal sphincter feel like it…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"WOW! You have picked some really hot peppers. I like Frank's Sauce for chicken wings…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"He gave all his produce away, and encouraged them to grow their own.  I feel a littl…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26 to in abandoned lots, traffic medians, along curbs. Why? For fun, defiance, beauty, alternative to fast food!

4 Oct 10
Reply by Sky God

"I love oregano and have a very nice Greek one that does not get leggy. I'll send you…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Starting Spring Crops from Seed

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Welcome to the Bountiful Gardens Spring Newsletter Start seeds indoors Feb-March:tom…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 24 to Starting Spring Crops from Seed

4 Mar 8
Reply by Daniel W

"Daniel and Spud, great article and inspiration to plant them. It's a bit early here.…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to Potatoes. Growing the perfect food.

12 Oct 11
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service