Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,703)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like you have a good experiment going. Nothing like trying different things.…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 21 to Top 10 Tomato-Growing Myths and Some Truths

4 Jun 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A very interesting plant. Is it really hot? "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garde…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

""At the end of the 1970's, artist Jon Lomberg gathered talent from across the coun…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tour of The Galaxy Garden, this link should work.  Jon Lomberg responded to my reque…"

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll have to do a little checking. ...Here is a site with instructions for homemade…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good question. I don't know. I do know that chewing bugs, squirrels, deer and rabbit…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Youth has its advantages, as does being an elder. Your hot food and shorts in winter…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 30 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Do your lips burn, your stomach churn and your external anal sphincter feel like it…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"WOW! You have picked some really hot peppers. I like Frank's Sauce for chicken wings…"

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service