"Perfectly and powerfully stated. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 20, 2013 to CATS vs BIRDS

25 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dominic Florio

"So, where is the common ground?"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19, 2013 to CATS vs BIRDS

25 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dominic Florio

"Since my daughter and her family lives in a forest near Newport, WA. we are sensitiv…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19, 2013 to "Mycelium" cells recycle carbon, nitrogen, and other essential elements

29 Apr 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"My goodness, Daniel, where do you find all this information? I Googled and did't com…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19, 2013 to "Mycelium" cells recycle carbon, nitrogen, and other essential elements

29 Apr 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"No, it sounds like a soil builder, not a plant supplement. I'll get the same materia…"

29 Apr 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"My computer is behaving strangely with "Reply"; "Add Reply doesn't work. Here is tri…"

29 Apr 27
Reply by k.h. ky

"Dominic, thank you very much for sharing with us. A very great treat, especially wit…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18, 2013 to Butterflies and more from a few weeks ago:

6 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Dominic, are these your photos? What a nice diversity of critters. This fellow with…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18, 2013 to Butterflies and more from a few weeks ago:

6 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

"Good advice."

Joan Denoo replied Jan 17, 2013 to Not all composts / manures are safe / beneficial

10 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Great response Amer. The benefit of writing things down, we have an opportunity to d…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14, 2013 to Testing Seeds Makes Spring Feel Closer

20 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by amer chohan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service