Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,197)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"Steph, these beautiful photos from your garden evokes images of peace and natural tr…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Some pictures from my garden

7 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Making the rounds one more time. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 22 to Louie Schwartzberg, TED Talk, “We are all dependent to each other.”

2 Jun 22
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"Randall, I am like you, I plant in the same tubs every year, only I add my own mix o…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 21 to Top 10 Tomato-Growing Myths and Some Truths

4 Jun 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sounds like you have a good experiment going. Nothing like trying different things.…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 21 to Top 10 Tomato-Growing Myths and Some Truths

4 Jun 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A very interesting plant. Is it really hot? "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garde…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

""At the end of the 1970's, artist Jon Lomberg gathered talent from across the coun…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tour of The Galaxy Garden, this link should work.  Jon Lomberg responded to my reque…"

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll have to do a little checking. ...Here is a site with instructions for homemade…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good question. I don't know. I do know that chewing bugs, squirrels, deer and rabbit…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Natural Garden Pest Control

5 May 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
17 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
20 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
31 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent
42 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
Luara added a discussion to the group Mathematics
44 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs
50 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
54 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
57 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service