Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,380)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have a picture of a compost ball? I think I know what you mean by compost tum…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

6 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"These bins take kitchen vegetable and fruit trimmings and egg shell. They attract fl…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to What the heck is hugelkultur? How does it save water?

6 yesterday
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I understand completely, Randy. I, too, have to settle the argument within myself, t…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 27 to Permaculture Transformation In 90 Days

2 Aug 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Steph, these beautiful photos from your garden evokes images of peace and natural tr…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 26 to Some pictures from my garden

7 Jul 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Making the rounds one more time. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 22 to Louie Schwartzberg, TED Talk, “We are all dependent to each other.”

2 Jun 22
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"Randall, I am like you, I plant in the same tubs every year, only I add my own mix o…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 21 to Top 10 Tomato-Growing Myths and Some Truths

4 Jun 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sounds like you have a good experiment going. Nothing like trying different things.…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 21 to Top 10 Tomato-Growing Myths and Some Truths

4 Jun 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A very interesting plant. Is it really hot? "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 4 to hot peppers

17 Jun 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garde…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

""At the end of the 1970's, artist Jon Lomberg gathered talent from across the coun…"

Joan Denoo replied May 7 to Jon Lomberg designed a black hole fountain located at the center of the Galaxy Garden.

3 May 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service