Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,773)

Discussions Replied To (275) Replies Latest Activity

"France Declares All New Rooftops Must Be Topped With Plants Or Solar Panels "A new l…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Rooftop Gardens

20 Apr 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I had a conversation with Louie Schwartzberg after he released "Gratitude". We talke…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Fantastic Fungi - a film by Louie Schwartzberg

1 Mar 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The theory is, the animals eat the grass and fertilize the soil. This is a process t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Allan Savory: How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Please do, it needs strong criticism.  At the same time, I believe there is hope for…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 21 to Allan Savory: How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OH! I don't like that! I didn't catch those kinds of statements in the TED Talk. I d…"

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As well it should be! "

8 Mar 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, I always knew you were special and now, again, I see why, you think things thr…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 4 to Rooftop Gardens

20 Apr 3
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Yes, that is a good comparison!"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 3 to Yacouba Sawadogo, 'the man who stopped the desert'

2 Mar 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Excellent points, Daniel. I would add another topic, Sweat ... perspiration. The bea…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 2 to How can you be a cheap godless gardener?

61 Feb 5
Reply by Daniel W

"Good question, Spud. I wondered the same thing. I will go on a hunt for more informa…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 28, 2014 to Acid loving worms: Mark Vander Meer speaks at Michael Pilarski's Permaculture Design Course Part 1

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service