Little Name Atheist's Discussions (2,796)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Heh. The Nature Conservancy in Vermont sponsors garlic mustard pulling sessions in c…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 21, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"May 21, 2010 Update: In areas that were hit with Late Blight: Do not replant last y…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 21, 2010 to Current Late Blight threat, or another reason to buy locally.

13 May 21, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"What kind of sparrows do you have, Orange? I was just thinking, if Moas weren't, you…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 16, 2010 to Feed the birds! Part of your garden's pest management.

5 May 16, 2010

"Some people pay good money for bat guano."

Little Name Atheist replied May 16, 2010 to Feed the birds! Part of your garden's pest management.

5 May 16, 2010

"I'm not letting Death of Rodents, Birds, and Anything Else She Can Get Her Claws On…"

5 May 16, 2010

"One of the first things I did when I moved here was buy a birdfeeder. My grandmother…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 13, 2010 to Feed the birds! Part of your garden's pest management.

5 May 16, 2010

"Love this photo!"

Little Name Atheist replied May 13, 2010 to "Dirt is everything and dirt is nothing special."

9 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I've heard that vinegar poured on thistle works. I'm experimenting to find out for m…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 13, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"I have eaten purslane in salad. I like it, but don't have any around here."

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"I keep hearing horror stories like this about bamboo. My -tater wants to plant some…"

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
30 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
32 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
40 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service