Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,347)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"RHode Island Red Lady - She's laid an egg every day since starting last October. L…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 31, 2010 to Tell us about your chickens! Photos please! And, photos of urban chickens.

20 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Hi April, Leaf curl on peaches is frustrating. It is caused by a fungus. The spores…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 3, 2010 to Growing fruit in the yard. Backyard Orchard Culture.

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"That's going to be impressive!"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 31, 2009 to Now is the time to plan your Spring garden! Fruits! Veggies! Flowers! Trees! Catalogs!

5 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"There have also been some threads on GerdenWeb about use of human urine, and the old…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 7, 2009 to Growing fruit in the yard. Backyard Orchard Culture.

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Aaron, a liter seems like a lot of urine on one tree, unless it's big. I pee in a di…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 6, 2009 to Growing fruit in the yard. Backyard Orchard Culture.

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"That's what I do. You live in a colder place - may not be possible to plant cuttings…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 6, 2009 to Growing fruit in the yard. Backyard Orchard Culture.

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Oh, by the way. One of the places where I bought pullets had an old mobile home conv…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 6, 2009 to The Hen in Winter

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ogden, Sounds like you like to do a lot of the do-it-yourself stuff that I like as w…"

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ogden, Other threads in the gerden group can point you to some good books and websit…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 5, 2009 to The Hen in Winter

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"You have every right to be! This is not a squirrel-friendly post! I won't be sitting…"

Sentient Biped replied Dec 3, 2009 to Squirrels: Love'm, hate'm, can't get rid of 'm. What to do?

12 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service