Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s Discussions (7,005)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"I am doing my best to keep this weed out, now that I introduced it into my own yard.…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 13, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"Actually my neighbors have been OK. I think as long as there is the guy who stands i…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 11, 2010 to How can you be a cheap godless gardener?

54 May 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"Grundgetta, Thanks for the really nice description of your gardening. Like mine, it…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 11, 2010 to How can you be a cheap godless gardener?

54 May 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"We have underground barriers to prevent spreading. We installed heavy duty plastic b…"

54 May 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"Bearcat, I do like weeds that pull up easily. Violets probably count as weeds amon…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 10, 2010 to Hated weeds!

19 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by LadyBlue

"Hey Cheryl, Did you ever get the potatoes? How did they do? This year I'm trying p…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 9, 2010 to Planting Potatoes

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by Gaylene Wetzel

"Is the maple sap running yet? Syrup for pancakes, yum!"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 9, 2010 to May 2010. Who is getting dirt under their fingernails and planting?

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Dejah Thoris

"Yes, the mason bees like the little houses. Every year I set up a new bee house, thi…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 6, 2010 to What will happen to fruits and vegetables when the honeybees are gone? Update.

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Grundgetta, I started too early but they should be OK. We are still having nights b…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied May 6, 2010 to Current Late Blight threat, or another reason to buy locally.

13 May 21, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"If your climate supports cherries, peaches, apricots, you can grow figs, I'm sure. F…"

Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied Apr 28, 2010 to Growing fruit in the yard. Backyard Orchard Culture.

27 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service