I thought I'd make the first thread a welcoming one. Just introduce yourself, and who your favorite teams are!

I'm Mike and I'm a die-hard NHL fan, but I'm partial to the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Hey folks, I'm Brent. Been a lifelong fan of the St. Louis Blues, but I LOVE watching anytime - especially on NHL Network when they show Hockey Night in Canada from CBC.
I was born a Montreal Canadiens fan but after living on the west coast for more than 45 years I started watching the Vancouver Canucks.
Maple Leafs fan here. That means I am used to being depressed. But we are multi generational fans and I love them, so I am a fan for life. I wear my jersey and people laugh at me.
Hi, my name is Aaron.  I was born & raised on Hockey in the state of Michigan.  I love the sport and watch it at most elite levels (NCAA, CCHA, AHL, OHL, NHL, etc)  My team is the Detroit Red Wings, my mistress team (I'm married to the Red Wings) is the Buffalo Sabres, my College team is the University of Michigan Wolverines, and my OHL team is a toss up between the London Knights and the Port Huron Ice Hawks.

NHL: The Toronto Maple Leafs!! #Diehardfan

AHL: The Norfolk Admirals

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service