I have had a look around the website and have yet to find anything regarding us atheist getting together to make a clan.

So I thought I would try to start one up.

I recently left an Xbox gaming clan due to the fact they all took the games WAY too seriously and TBH were rather pathetic. I am a student of games design at college and so really love video gaming :)

Anyway if anyone is interested in joining or helping out with a website etc. Please reply to this post.

My Xbox Live Gamertag is: TheDark Silence
(It doesnt matter if we all don't have the same games to start with, just that we try to get together)

Thank you
Dark

Tags: atheist, clan, clans, gaming, live, online, team, xbox

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have an Xbox yet but I am getting one for myself this summer and also planning to get GTA:IV and the L&D add-on. I was hoping to get involved with an atheist gamer group on Xbox Live myself.

I'd love to play multi-player online games but experience with them with my Playstation 2 shows that I tend to get kicked out of games because I'm deaf and can't communicate with other players thru a headset and mic. I just tend to get in there and play. I intend to also get a messenger pad that connects to the controler tho. Not sure how that works in game playing tho.

I'll let you guys know what my Gamertag is when I get hooked up.
Buy the Xbox 360 Elite if you can. It's a little less likely to get the Red Ring of Death than the other versions.
Couldn't afford it... actually bought a refurbished Xbox from eBay. It works great tho. So far it's stood up to practically 16 hour days of gaming. I've already beaten the storyline for GTA:IV since getting it. Now I'm working on GTA:TLAD.

At some point when I can afford it I may spring for an Elite.
how about a PSN Atheist clan? I have 6 PS3s, so share the love.
My gamertag is OmenSign
I am LarianLeQuella on XBox Live. I am in the middle of moving right now, so I don't have it connected. Mostly do Rock Band with the family, and then sometimes some Oblivion or Prototype. Not much into the FPS games and the like. I do most of my gaming on the PC (Dark Age of Camelot is still my favorite).

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service