does anyone play multiplayer games?

the new battlefield coming out looks pretty neat. crysis 2 as well

i play xbox 360

Tags: 360, xbox

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

I play xbox 360 for the most part, but I've still got my PS2 and Megadrive for when I'm feeling nostalgic.

I'm really into sandbox games and RPGs like GTA, Elder scrolls, Red Dead, Fable, Fallout, Final Fantasy (although was only really a fan of FF VII through to X, from X-2 I lost interest and the old SNEZ ones allways beat me), and so on. These games incorperate many types of other games and offer a more emersive world then simple shoot em ups or fighter games, which are fun, but quickly turn dull for me.

I'll be getting LA Noir soon, but cannot fucking wait for Skyrim!

I play superhero-based games, mostly, albeit not exclusively. My favorites include (but are not limited to) Truth & Justice, Villains & Vigilantes, Mutants & Masterminds, Champions, Dead Inside, The Zantabulous Zorcerer of Zo, Gurps, Dungeons & Dragons, Mage: The Awakening, and various related RPGs. Never really got into computer gaming, but then again, I got into computers in general fairly late.

Anybody play starcraft 2? looks like everyone is off playing games and not here lol

I played a lot of Starcraft 2 last summer and fall, it's a pretty great game. Since I haven't played in while I've pretty much forgotten all the macros and strats lol. Would love to play it again sometime.
My favourite types of games are RPG's, FPS, RTS, Action, and Racing.  I used to play a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 and MW2 for the PC, but haven't really touched them since last fall. I just started playing The Witcher through Steam, and it's a pretty fantastic game.
It may sound weird but I absolutely hate sports games. Why are they so overhyped? They're all the fucking same (for their respective sport)! I pretty much can't play anything without something getting beat up, hacked to pieces, or shot. Lol.

So I've finished playing Dragon Age 2 once. It took 600+ people to make the game o.0 . I think it was good, fun to play through once, although I'm not sure about playing it again anytime soon... even if I play a different route... near the end I became kind of frustrated, I think having the option to pause the game and issue orders was a bad idea. 

What I'm really looking for is social multi-player game play with cooperative & competitive options ... while keeping the same quality of the single player game. I'm looking for a game that helps you connect with friends - real friends not just random people on the internet that you've never met in person.  Some way to get that same feeling of being present with another person and sharing time - that crucial ingredient in building relationships - but online.  Of course if the game was also educational/creative and included solving real world problems that would be even better... I think all gamers have been harassed by either their parents or later themselves by thinking the time would have been better spent being 'productive' or learning about the 'real world' - an in game solution to this guilt would be truly epic.

Have you played World of Warcraft?  It is the game that you can play with real friends --Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG).  You have guilds and you can go into raids and dungeons (instances) with them.  It is very time consuming though.  An iPad game called Order and Chaos is almost just like it.

Nice to have you join us Kerri.  I played GameBoy too -- with the black and white screen. : )

I have the Wii and also PS3.  Have you ever played Left for Dead?  It's on Steam -- I have many Steam games too.

Civilization is cool too. 

If I listed all of them the list would be too long.

I'm also on 360, and play a lot of streetfighter 4 as well as GTA4 - both these games usually have full lobbies in multiplayer, despite both being a few years old....

Unfortunately I don't have any of my old consoles, mainly due to the fact that I had a habit of hitting them when I didn't win!

I'm waiting for Skyward Sword. *--*

I'm a huge Zelda fan!

360:

Mass Effect 1&2

KOTOR

computer:

City of Heroes

Table top:

G.U.R.P.S. (currently doing a dresden campaign with a modified magic system.  All girl group.  We were famous at Gen Con this year ;) )

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service