Post yours here. My gamertag is FreeJon. Send me a request. It would be nice to play with some intelligent people for a change.

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

mrmister24

Console : PS3

Games: GTA4 and i spend way too much time in Home ....
reapore , campo dei fiori :

both for XBL
XBL gamertag- INDI4N OUTL4W
Gamertag: Penguinator211
Console: X box 360
Games: Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero 2, Halo 3
xbox 360

Gamertag: Motorjedi

Call of Duty 4, Fable 2, NHL '09/Madden '09
I just got my 360..

handle - mechloman
fave games - Bioshock, Geometry Wars 2, Left 4 Dead
redsnakehead on PSN and Xbox LIVE.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TheDark Silence

Games: Gears Of War 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Call Of Duty 4 and Left 4 Dead.
I got an Xbox on eBay... awaiting shipment. Also bought a copy of GTA:IV. I plan on definitely getting The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC add-ons for that as well. I'll also soon be getting Splinter Cell: Double Agent (already have it on PS2 but want to play Xbox 360 version) and Splinter Cell: Conviction when it comes out, and Red Dead Redemption when it comes out.

However I already setup my XBL Gamertag online: DeafAtheist
I also want to get Bully: Scholarship Edition. I have Bully on the PS2 and enjoyed it. More for the mindless humor than anything and want to check out the additions to the Scholarship Edition.

Also if anyone adds me please note that I'm deaf and therefore I'm unable to communicate via headset. Playing online on PS2 has gotten me kicked out of rooms for that. So I hope that won't be a problem. I do intend on getting a chatpad tho.
Got my Xbox yesterday and a Gold XBL membership. Haven't ventured into the multiplayer games yet.
gamertag XBOX: Izombiheartzoey

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service