Post yours here. My gamertag is FreeJon. Send me a request. It would be nice to play with some intelligent people for a change.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what we're supposed to do here. Are you suggesting that we simply post our handles here? Cause that seems a mite incredulous.
How about this:
Gamertag:
Console:
3 Favorite Games (In order of preference):
I thought my post was pretty straight forward, not incredulous, and obviously a waste of time.
LOL
come on now....the lad was simply looking to hook up with new gamers. Nothing particularly incredulous about that.
Gamertag: xCAPT OMELETTEx
Console: Xbox 360
Favorites: Bioshock, Fallout 3 (Bugs aside), and GTA IV
xbox gamer tag JGOG
console xbox
games. gears of war 2 ,halo 3 and ace combat 6
Xbox gamer tag: nonlisted
Currently playing: Burnout Paradise
(Haven't renewed my gold membership since I bought the console a little over a month ago. I'll have to do that)
Gamertag: Atheist Zealot
Currently playing: The Orange Box, Fable 2(borrowing from friend) and Left 4 Dead(played with friend)
What no PS3 love?

PSN: Price_Of_Coffee
Console: PS3
Games (Online): COD4, TF2 (orange box), Rock Band
GamerTag: Atheist Doug

Currently playing: Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3.

(Link to my XLN porfile)
Console: PS3
PSN:Dizzy-Ingrid
Here's your PS3 love Hall.
I'm always down for TF2, MGS4, or COD4.
Gamertag: DebutantesBeard
Console: Xbox360 (when I don't have a RRoD staring back at me)
Current games being played: Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Halo 3 sporadically

Waiting for Gamefly to come through with the new Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge and CoD:WaW.
GamerTag: Dr_Hazard
Console: Ps3
Games: TF2, Oblivion, Rock Band

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Jerry Wesner replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?
15 minutes ago
Cyn X posted a blog post
56 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
56 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
56 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service