Just wanted to know what game releases people are looking forward to in the coming year.

Personally I'll be looking forward to the remake of the original Half Life on PC.

Tags: 2009, Games

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait for The Last Guardian, but in all fairness that won't come out until 2010.

I'm enough of a fanboi (well, fangrrrl I guess) of the Katamari franchise to be psyched for Katamari Forever, although having played the demo I'm feeling a little cranky at their continued abuse of interaction design.

Can't wait for Brutal Legend!

Really really can't wait for Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time!

Intrigued by Heavy Rain but not sure if it will actually be any good.

Psyched for Assassin's Creed II! And BioShock II!

So many games coming out soon, so little time!
I would say Muramasa, but it's finally out now! And holy crap is it gorgeous. Odin Sphere somehow got even prettier.
BORDERLANDS might be one of those games that makes people change the way they think about games. It releases on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on October 23rd, and for PC on October 26th.

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,695855/Borderlands-PC-version-de...

Borderlands looks great, but I looking forward to Demon's Soul!
Looks brilliant, can't wait for PC release.
www.giantbomb.com/video/params/1498/?w=1">www.giantbomb.com/video/params/1498/?w=1">
Anyone have Risen yet? From what I can see and have heard, the 360 version is such an ugly, terrible port it's not even worth it. But the PC version sounds great. If you liked the Gothic games, this is apparently a lot like the first.
Playing Demon's Soul on the PS3 now...IT'S AWESOME. Really tough game but fun.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service