Just wanted to know what game releases people are looking forward to in the coming year.

Personally I'll be looking forward to the remake of the original Half Life on PC.

Tags: 2009, Games

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill: Homecoming (not out here yet), Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (not even announced for European release yet), StarCraft II and Diablo III.

There are others, but those are the ones that popped into my mind first.
I just bought a Wii to celebrate Newton day :p so ill be looking forward to Fatal Frame.
My wife and I eagerly await Diablo III.
Yeah, Starcraft II and Diablo III definitely. Those and Halo Wars. I'm just sad Ensemble Studios had to be shut down...
I did nt know they were remaking Half-life. Yes I can definitely see the appeal of that one. ^^
Diablo 3, Black Mesa Source and Time Splitters 4 (Possibly)
Free Radical ...makers of Time Splitters have closed down :(
Im looking forward to killzone 2, god of war 3, street fighter 4 and alan wake...
What consoles is God of War 3 coming out on?
Prototype and Ghostbusters first come to mind.
Oh, and Splatterhouse, The Sims 3, GTA IV: The Lost and Damned, Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage, that new space expansion pack for Spore, and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.
Dragon Age: Origins is a game that I've been awaiting for YEARS (literally). IF they manage to finally release it this year I will definitely be there to buy it the day it's released.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service