Just picked up the game Borderlands yesterday, didn't know what to expect, but WOW. It's absolutely amazing.... a very well done, aesthetically pleasing and intuitive first-person shooter with RPG elements. I had been looking for a game that had some sort of sniper specialty mechanics and this one is perfect for it (as the Hunter class anyway).

Played it all evening and got to level 13... I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time!

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked it up myself, and I'm very impressed. I'm also playing the hunter class. Love me some sniping!
on ps3 or xbox? just curios
xbox here.
I've already put so many days into this game, about 5 or 6 on my main character. My main is a hunter level 61. I recently traded it with my friend for Mass Effect 2(which is awesome by the way). If I get it back anytime soon I'll play with anyone who has it one the 360.
I'm horrible at console fps, i much prefer the pc, mouse and keyboard for fps and rts. Most other games i like a controller on though.
it was made by freethinkers i believe. there is missions in there that you burn scriptures. then there is the songs at the beginning and the end.
It was a very entertaining game, especially taking it online with friends.
I'm actually making my way back through it and the dlc now.

What did you think about the ending?  The game was great but the ending left me  wanting.  Luckily there is sequel on the way.  I felt like I kept in the dark during the game on purpose.  Maybe the sequel will finally answer some of those questions.

the last boss was very unsatisfying, and what was the vault.  We were really left hanging.  I never finished general knoxx I will have to go back and finish it.

I need to get this game! Thanks for the post!

Anyone complete Mad Moxxie's?  It is the only one I haven't finished and it always kicks my ass.

Yup, it's fun to do :)

Of course now I'm more looking forward to Borderlands 2, which is slated for September.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
7 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
25 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
38 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god
42 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man liked Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Punk Rock Anarchiste Français (écoutez la musique)
42 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
42 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service