Please post the following so we can get the WoW Godfree Guild started:

Do you prefer PvP or PvE?
What is your time zone?
Do you prefer horde or alliance?
What times are you normally available for play?
Do you have Vent and/or TS capabilities?
What would be a good name for our guild?

My answers:
PvE
Central Standard Time
Would be happy to roll either. Never had a horde toon, so that would be a fun challenge.
Normally on around 7 p.m. CDT and on the weekends.
I have both Vent and TS. No preference as to which is used.
Guild name: Erm.... going blank atm. :(

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

heya!
I also like PvE best
central time zone here
I've only played horde, so its all i know! but open to any :)
evenings and weekends
i have both vent and ts :)
i like FSM but I'm sure we can come up with something a little more creative than that, I'll be out of town this weekend I'll think about it
PVE or PVP
Central
Would prefer Horde
On from 6pm and later usually + weekends
Vent and TS
Guild Name: (I don't think the naming rules in WoW will let 'God' be included in a guild name) atei uniti ('atheists united' in italian) is probably my favorite. Or we could always go with something simple like 'Non-believers'.

I agree with Khristy, mostly because she is my wife and I have to, that Echo Isles would be nice. I have a 70 shaman on her account and am leveling a lock on my own as fast as I can. She has a lvl 62 lock that she is leveling. We would be able to rush through when needed and of course would make new characters to level with everyone else.

w00t.. gonna be fun.
well, I live in the -5 est time zone (East coast). I don't really PvE all that much at all. I enjoy doing instances to get to 70, but once that's done all I wanna do is PvP :). I have no preference between Horde or Alliance. Only have Vent at the moment.
This topic may very well be dead, but I would like to play in an Atheist Guild in WoW, if anyone's still interested.
In case something can be worked out.

I am also on -5 time. Mornings are the only time I can play though. I am on Azgalor server BTW. Alliance. Have Vent. Prefer PVP.
Since the recent lol Death Knight patch, it wouldn't be hard to play with you on your server. For the moment, I'm not playing WoW, but I'll probably start again before too long.
PvE
Eh, 1+ Paris time.
Horde, BLOOD EEEEEEEEEEEEEELF!
Evenings.
I do and both suck. Skype ftw.
Eh, I would most likely want to roll an RP server so a fictional name based on whatever background lore the name has provided with :p

I doubt I can play with you guys though. Not only due to time differences, but I have issues playing on more than one server a time. Atm I am stuck on Defias because my best friend is playing there also, and we try to play together. My mains are there too so... I spent over 500+ badges on those characters in total :(
PVE
Central
FOR THE HORDE!!!
After 7pm on weekdays, varies by the weekend
Err..
ThoseThatAreThere
Did you guys get a guild started?
WoW is such a weird beast to me in many ways... I can't imagine only wanting to play one "side" when both are available.

I'm already in a god-free guild, but it's not in the title or anything because I'm not interested in joining a guild that isn't at least trying to "fit in" with the world. But if anyone had roleplay characters on Wyrmrest Accord, and happened to want in to a guild based on cooperating with the opposing side instead of bickering like children, we could talk.
I'm down.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? PvP
What is your time zone? GMT-8 but I play mornings when I get off of work (I work graveyard. :D)
Do you prefer horde or alliance? Horde
What times are you normally available for play? 7am-12pm [most] weekdays.
Do you have Vent and/or TS capabilities? Both work for me.
What would be a good name for our guild? No clue >.>
Do you prefer PvP or PvE? PvP
What is your time zone? EST
Do you prefer horde or alliance? Horde
What times are you normally available for play? After 7pm weeknights.
Do you have Vent and/or TS capabilities? Yes to both!
What would be a good name for our guild? Godless Gamers of course.

I play on Gorgonnash Currently but woulldn't recommend it. I think we should take this opportunity to find a "good" server meaning one with lots of activity and a growing population.

I can supply a Teamspeak server to meet on if u want ill post the info.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service