I thought I'd bring this here to hopefully draw some more traffic to this group. Inspired by a thread on Gamefaqs, it's basically exactly what it say on the tin. You post here everytime you beat a game (or once a week or so if you want to cut down on the number of posts).

Tags: 360, Dreamcast, NDS, PSOne, Ps1, Sega, X-box, ds, gamecube, nintendo, More…pc, playstation, ps2, ps3, psp, psx, videogames, wii, xbox

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

To get things started, here's the games I've beaten over the last two weeks or so:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
The controls were a bit aqward at first but it soon felt like second nature. I've only got about 80% of the items right now and given how many great games I've yet to play through, that might not change in a while.

Soul Calibur IV (360)
It's pretty easy to "beat" this game, but I still have quite a lot of achievements left to complete in order to unlock all the outfits in character creation.

New Super Mario Bros (NDS)
Good old Mario is back in this classic style adventure. The main adventure might be a bit on the easy side, but with all the Star coins, minigames and secrets to unlock, you might be stuck in the Mushroom Kingdom for quite some time.

BioShock (360)
I didn't exactly treat the little sisters like a gentleman, but I had one hell of a time ripping them apart for my precious ADAM...

Dead or Alive 4 (360)
I don't think I'll ever unlock Tengu (He might be my least favorite character from part 2, but I still want him for the sake of completion), that Kasumi clone is one hell of an SNK boss.

Wii Play & Wii Sports (Wii)
Essentially the same story, I played through all the events with my little brother. Beat him in most of them, but got my ass handed to me in others...

Dead or Alive 3 (X-Box)
Ran through Story Mode in quick progression when I visited a cousin and realised to my disdain that he has yet to unlock EIN.
Hey man, i've got an xbox 360 and today got hold of NinjaGaidenII..its so awesome! Its like Assassin's Creed on lsd. I've finished Assassin's Creed, GTA4, Halo3, Blazing Angels, Skate, Frontlines: Fule of War and Gears of War. I enjoyed them all for different reasons, I disliked a number of aspects in a few games (particularly Blazing Angels)...i'll go into more detail at a later date. In short im glad you've started this forum, its going to be a bit of fun. peace
In the last month I've finished:

Knights of the Old Republic (3rd time)

Bioshock (3rd time)

Fable (2nd time)

Jade Empire (2nd time)

Final Fantasy IX (4th time)

Metal Gear Solid 1 through 4 (2nd time for all 4)

Devil May Cry 3 (1st time)
Am i right in thinking that you were going for speed run on final fantasy IX?
I managed to get Excalibur II on 5th completion of the game but still haven't managed to get a full tetra master card collection.
Kotor is fun... ive played thru about 3 times too. Have you tried Mass Effect? I played and beat it twice in a row. couldn't get enough of it.
Bioshock and Fable are wicked. didn't finish fable the second time, I stop just shy of the lighthouse area.
I just beat F.E.A.R for the first time (I'm a couple years late on picking up the game), and now I'm working on its expansions.
Over the last two weeks, I ended up beating:

Castlevania (NES Classics, GBA)
Been playing this in segments for quite some time.
Was finally able to whip Dracula into submission.

Soul Calibur IV (360)
Again, I return to this. 17 Achievements/Honors done.
Many more to go to unlock all the equipment...

Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros 2 (GBA)
Fed Wart his vegetables.

Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS)
Pretty fun, though the single player mission is clearly missing a bit.

Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)
Beat Metal Slug 1, 2 & X. Four more to go...
I finished Spore on the DS a couple days ago. It's a simple but pretty fun adventure game. It's rather disappointing that the body parts just play the role of weapon and shield upgrades or replacements for more traditional items. It's a decent pick up and play for the DS and I'd recommend it to younger gamers. Kids in their teens and tweens would probably get more out of it than most older gamers. Of course, I am an older gamer and still liked it all right.
Not too many games actually completed during the last two weeks (most of the time was spent getting further in longer titles or earning achievements):

Pokémon Link! (DS)
A fairly boring puzzler. The best thing I can say about it is that it's short.

Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)
Finished Metal Slug 3-6. I feel like I've just played enough shooters for a life-time in just a few hours...
For the past two weeks, I ended up beating:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Arguably the best Zelda title yet (right up there with Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past). A lot of little trinkets left to collect before full completion though.

Super Princess Peach
(DS)
Very fun, very pink, very easy and very short. Beat it with full completion without even breaking a sweat. Vailing of Bowser with an infinite Vibe meter afterwards was quite fun though.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (360)
How do you even begin to describe this experience? It's LEGO, it's Star Wars and it's completely addictive. Getting the title of True Jedi in some of the stages can be a bit of a chore though. I've beaten all the episodes but I'm not even at 50% completion yet, miles to go before I sleep...
Final Fantasy III (DS)
I did quite a lot of grinding in this one. Beating the final boss at level 99 was pretty easy.

Grand Theft Auto IV (360)
Just beat it for the second time this week (to see both endings). A great game, that more or less consumed my life for the past couple of weeks... I guess it's time to start up something else before I start hunting achievements for real.
Dead Space - Finally, completely beaten. After 4 playthroughs (1 virgin, 1 one-gun, 1 fully-upg, 1 impossible) I have gotten the Platinum trophy on the PS3. Even after this, I still randomly pick it up every few days and play a few levels. It's not like I was with Resident Evil 4, though, I have beaten that game... I lost track after 32 times. Not to mention mercenaries... It's gotten so bad, I've had to get a new copy, this time for the ps2 so I can try out those extra levels... I've got a problem. RE5 in march! (Will be delayed...)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service