Alex Tyler's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well considering the entire theory is from the Mayan books, I don't think much will…"

Alex Tyler replied Jan 13, 2011 to I wonder.. will living past 2012 cause a spike in atheism?

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Alex Tyler

"Cool Preacher: "I equip my David The Rock Slinger with God Gave Rock 'N Roll To You…"

Alex Tyler replied Mar 5, 2010 to Its like Yugioh, but for Christians!

6 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Darby

"LMFAO! Going this far with a Religion = EPIC FAILISM"

Alex Tyler replied Mar 2, 2010 to Its like Yugioh, but for Christians!

6 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Darby

""Call Of Duty: World At War" for the PS3 although I still need to go back and beat t…"

Alex Tyler replied Jan 24, 2010 to Post here every time you beat a videogame

53 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by DeafAtheist

"Well I don't have GTA4 yet but once I get it I'm up for any fun multiplayer levels,…"

Alex Tyler replied Jan 24, 2010 to Grand Theft Auto: The Lost & Damned

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Aiden

"Got my ps3 and my psn, expect a request from: DTH_Fan_2112"

Alex Tyler replied Jan 2, 2010 to *Playstation Home Atheist Club*

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Alex Tyler

"First off, welcome to A|N and awesome idea. When I get my PS3, I'll join up for sur…"

Alex Tyler replied Dec 11, 2009 to *Playstation Home Atheist Club*

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Alex Tyler

"SINCE MY LAST POST I HAVE BEATEN: Mercenaries 2 World In Flames for PS2 Twisted meta…"

Alex Tyler replied Oct 16, 2009 to Post here every time you beat a videogame

53 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by DeafAtheist

"GAMES I HAVE BEAT THAT I REMEMBER: ~Nintendo 64~ Mario Kart 64 *first game I ever pl…"

Alex Tyler replied Aug 5, 2009 to Post here every time you beat a videogame

53 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by DeafAtheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
11 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
13 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
21 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
43 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
45 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
54 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
57 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service