Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So I did write the term papers. One titled "Science of Myth" the other titled "The E…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 31, 2011 to "God gene:" Are we hardwired for superstition?

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"As I remember many who are into evolutionary psychology suggest that we could be pre…"

Jo Jerome replied Oct 22, 2010 to "God gene:" Are we hardwired for superstition?

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Funny, I too always had (and still have) a hard time when I throw a broken something…"

Jo Jerome replied Oct 21, 2010 to "God gene:" Are we hardwired for superstition?

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Ironic - I'm in the midst of watching that series too. I think I'm on the last part.…"

Jo Jerome replied Oct 1, 2010 to Origin of Human Language

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Taran Meyer

"LOL! No, just a horribly brown thumb. Though a friend once who was a fabulous lands…"

Jo Jerome replied Sep 29, 2010 to Any godless ethnobotany geeks out there?

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Ooh, botany is an obstacle for me."

Jo Jerome replied Sep 27, 2010 to Any godless ethnobotany geeks out there?

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Budding archeologist myself (student). Definitely very cool! Kind of like the first…"

Jo Jerome replied Sep 4, 2010 to UV light reveals how greek sstatues really looked.

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Noh Name

"Partly in response, partly also to get more discussions on this group going... I'm…"

Jo Jerome replied Jun 21, 2010 to Anyone recently graduate and looking into grad school?

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service