Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a fantastic book out that I've shamelessly plugged many times on this site:…"

Jo Jerome replied Apr 18, 2010 to 14 years in the life of a Maya priest

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"You gotta hand it to the Xians. Slimy as they are, they have been wildly successful.…"

Jo Jerome replied Apr 18, 2010 to The World's oldest continuous government, a religious monarchy

5 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"You and I both know that 'Nerd' is a compliment. ;-)"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 9, 2010 to New Book: "First English Bible Fueled First Fundamentalists"

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I could be wrong, but if I'm not mistaking it for another religion, it also forbids…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 8, 2010 to Zoroastrianism

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Wow, Zoroastrian hell actually does make some sense. Like you say - as make-believe…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 1, 2010 to Ten Cool Creation Myths

5 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Frankly, I'm impressed that someone has even heard of the Nag Hammadi codices, let a…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 31, 2010 to New Book: "First English Bible Fueled First Fundamentalists"

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Moreover, any school that insists on teaching ID must include a variety, and these w…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 29, 2010 to Ten Cool Creation Myths

5 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"What this seems to say is that, once control of biblical intrepretation was taken fr…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 29, 2010 to New Book: "First English Bible Fueled First Fundamentalists"

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Does indeed sound like grasping at straws. It rarely surprises me that an ancient l…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 18, 2010 to Ancient pottery shard casts light on bible's age? Or wishful thinking?

4 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"By the way ... shameless plug for Atheist Nexus here ... When you buy your books fr…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 6, 2010 to Reading list

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service