This is what I am -Science/Math nerd

and Gamer/Computer Nerd

Views: 419

Replies to This Discussion

Take the test and see what you get.

This is what I am
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)

Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.
Literature Nerd
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Social Nerd
Anime Nerd
Musician
Artistic Nerd
Drama Nerd

Regretfully, I am only a Geek, …there's too much in the Nerd criteria/questionnaire that doesn't apply.

This is what I am
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)

Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.
Literature Nerd
Gamer/Computer Nerd
Social Nerd
Anime Nerd
Musician
Artistic Nerd
Drama Nerd

Take this test .. it's fun!

I got Science/Math. Although I do enjoy anime, reading, and video games.

Cool I am also Science/Math and I also do enjoy video games and reading and anime. Hey James are you on Steam by chance? Godless Gamers has a group on Steam. I would love to have you join us.

No, unfortunately. I'm not much of an online gamer though.

James that's ok .. I was going to invite you to the group .. just in case you were.

It seems I am a Literature Nerd :)

That's awesome Kittie!

This is a fun test! See how you score!

Take the quiz! See if you know your type!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service