THE BLOCKBUSTERS ARE COMING AND THEY LOOK GLORIOUS!

It’s that time of year!  The season where all the Oscar contenders are released, discussed & analyzed.  It’s a phenomenal season for film fans.   While I attempt to catch up on my enormous ‘must watch’ list, I’m still thinking about next summer.  It’s never too early to get excited for the next wave of summer blockbusters.

I chose these 10 films for two reasons.  First, they are scheduled to be released between May 1, 2013 & August 31, 2013.  Second, they look awesome.  Simple enough.  Let’s get to it!

Which summer movies are you looking forward to in 2013?

Note: I’ll be updating this page as the official trailers are released.

Let the hype begin!

Honorable Mention: Oblivion (Opens April 2013)

See the movie list here

Views: 617

Replies to This Discussion

This is one I'm looking forward to.

Oh cool - I love that.

I dunno.  The trailers I've seen make it look like they're completely bastardizing the book and are turning it into a mindless action flick that is only loosely based upon the book.  I'd love to be wrong, since I absolutely love the book, but I'm not hopeful.

Well, for me ... personally ... I'm seriously interested in seeing some Mandarin butt getting unceremoniously KICKED!

Get my meaning?

Awesome Loren - I can't wait

Personally, im getting a little tired of the action movies nowadays. I still watch them, and enjoy them. But now its all about what kind of special effects they can get away with, and how many pretty people they can put in the movie.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service